Our goal is to provide high quality medical and surgical care to all the different species of animal we treat.To provide this care with compassion in an environment that is courteous and kind and that promotes the human-animal bond.
Tennessee Valley Animal Clinic was opened in 1990 at a location on Hwy 72 to the west of the present building. In 1995, Dr. Randall B. Davis and Dr. Lynn T. Hagood purchased the property at 1582 Hwy 72 E and constructed the current facility. In 1997, Dr. Hagood left the practice to go back to school in Auburn. Dr. Davis then became the sole owner of the practice. The practice is now a Professional Corporation with Dr. Randall Davis and Dr. Catherine Davis being the officers. Since 1995, the original building has been added on to twice. Increasing office, hospital and kennel space. The practice continues to grow due largely to the caring and compassionate staff that the practice has attracted.